Our core beliefs include:
- The Bible is the totally revealed Word of God to man, is incapable of being wrong, and is the absolute Truth of God.
- God is revealed to us a being three in One; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit existing in One.
- God the son was born of a virgin, crucified, died and was literally and physically raised from the dead. He ascended into heaven, sat down at the right hand of the Father and is personally, literally, and physically coming again.
- The Holy Spirit indwells and seals all believers at the moment of salvation.
- Salvation is solely by grace through faith in Jesus Christ’s work on Calvary.
- The “gift of tongues, signs and wonders” as practiced today are not Biblical.
- In the pre-tribulation rapture of the church.
- In a literal and eternal Heaven and Hell.
- In two ordinances: Believer’s baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper
Prayer is essential to the Christian walk. If there is a need, praise, or petition you’d like us to be praying for, please feel free to use this form